The Eye of Horus, a stylized eye with distinctive markings, is an ancient Egyptian religious symbol that represents well-being, healing, and protection. The symbol is derived from the mythical story of the god Horus and his rival Set, who tore out one of Horus’ eyes. The eye was magically restored, and this restoration came to symbolize the process of making whole and healing.
*Important Note: Actual colors may vary due to the way computer monitors show colors and the natural color differences that exist with wood and dyes.
- Color: Black satin
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 inches.
- Ear Hook: Silver Coated, Stainless Steel French Wire.
- Hypoallergenic: Yes.
- Packaging: 90% recycled display cards.
- Earring Type: Wooden Earrings, Laser Cut Earrings.
- Theme: Round Wooden Earrings, Fashion Jewelry.