No products in the cart.
Dragon’s Blood smells sweet and soft, slightly amber-like but more natural and less sticky/sweet smelling than common amber. It is extremely rich and does an excellent job setting a calming mood to a space. Dragon’s Blood oil is used for empowerment, uncrossing, spiritual cleansing, and protection.
Dragon’s blood is a bright red resin that is obtained from different species of a number of distinct plant genera: Croton, Dracaena, Daemonorops, Calamus rotang , Pterocarpus as well as the Rattan Palm Tree. The red resin has been in continuous use since ancient times.
Sun’s Eye formulas are based on traditional and time-honored associations that are mindfully crafted with intention in mind. These products are tools to remind the user of their intention. No guarantee of results is implied.
- Sun’s Eye oils can be used to scent your home, car, or body.
- The ½ oz glass bottle has an easy-drip dispenser insert and twist-on lid.
- Sun’s Eye Oil made from aromatic herbs, blossoms, leaves, spices, woods, resins and essential oils.
- Be sure to do a patch test for allergic reactions. Sun’s Eye oils are highly concentrated blends of essential and fragrance oils, which are crafted from a wide variety of ingredients.
- Our Sun’s Eye Oils are petroleum-free, paraben-free, DBP and DEHP-free, as well as vegan — meaning no animal products or animal testing.
For External use only. Do not ingest. Keep away from children and finished surfaces. Although these oils are body grade, they are highly concentrated and should be diluted with a carrier oil, and it is suggested you do a patch test especially if the oil is not one you’ve used before.